RULES OF TOURNAMENTS !!!
CATEGORY TACKLE F11 ELITE – F9 WOMEN – F9 MEN
The Rules adopted are NCAA with some differences,
here adaptions for this tournament
Match is one hour (1h) watch, divided in two (2) periods of 30min.
Chronometer stop only in case of injury or
in case of incidents outside the organisation,
but no more than 25min.
- KICKOFF & KICKOFF RETURN are not allowed, After a TD, Team A start from the 35yds in own field
- PUNT & PUNT RETURN are not allowed
- at 4th Down;
In defensive half Field, Team A can chose to play the 4th Down, or DECLINE 4th Down and leave the ball to Team B who start his serie 40yds from Previous Spot.
in offensive half Field, Team A must play 4th Down or TRY a FIELDGOAL*
- *FIELD GOAL is allowed from any part of the Field, and in any Down, Team A can TRY a FIELDGOAL (+3)
- After a valid TD, Team A must play an Extra-Point conversion for 1,2, or 3 additional Points.
- TRY is NOT allowed any Kick.
- Team A must play a RUN or PASS action
- 1 point from 3yds
- 2 points from 8yds
- 3 points from 15yds
- valid TD is six (+6) points
- Extra-point from one, two or three (+1,+2,+3) points
- FIELDGOAL from any part of the Field, is three (+3) points
- SAFETY is two (+2) points
- NOT ALLOWED return in TRY action. zero (+0) points